According to official statistics, the Shanghai World Expo has attracted 32 million visitors during the period from its opening on May 1 to July 25, 2010.
|The Shanghai World Expo has attracted 32 million visitors during the period|
from its opening on May 1 to July 25, 2010.
The organizers say that the number of visitors passed the 30 million mark on July 21, 2010.
Official figures also show that the daily attendance figure averages more than 400,000. The highest number was recorded on July 17, 2010 when 557,200 people visited the Expo park.
The Expo is expected to have attracted a total of 70 million visitors when it closes on October 31, 2010.
- Shanghai World Expo visitors exceed 10 mln 2010-06-07
- Canadian pavilion at Shanghai Expo welcomes one millionth visitor 2010-06-03
- Number of visitors to Shanghai Expo exceeds 8 mln 2010-06-02
- Shanghai World Expo receives half million visitors Saturday 2010-05-30
- Shanghai World Expo visitors exceed 5 mln 2010-05-25