BEIJING, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- China Everbright Bank, which plans to raise up to 20 billion yuan (2.95 billion U.S. dollars) in its initial public offering in Shanghai, said Friday it would launch an online road show next Monday to promote the issuing of its stock.
The mid-sized lender has yet to officially announce its IPO price range, but Friday's China Securities Journal cited a person familiar with the issuance as saying its IPO price was likely set at 3-3.3 yuan per share range.
Everbright plans to issue up to 6.1 billion shares in the IPO. And a green shoe option will boost the size of the offering by 15 percent to 7 billion shares.
Chinese banks have been rushing to raise funds this year, either through IPO or bonds and share sales, after the government requested lenders to increase their capital reserves after a lending binge last year.
Everbright is scheduled to be listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange on Aug. 18.
- Everbright holds IPO roadshow in Shanghai 2010-08-04
- Studio discussion: How will Everbright Bank's IPO affect market? 2010-07-27
- Everbright Bank gets nod for Shanghai IPO 2010-07-27
- CSRC to review Everbright Bank IPO 2010-07-26
- Everbright Bank to launch IPO 2010-07-23