LOS ANGELES, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- A magnitude 4.2 earthquake struck south-southwest of Malibu near Los Angeles at 10:42 p.m.(0542 GMT), according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Earthquake orphans enjoy "charming journey" to Shanghai 2010-08-16
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake hits southwest of Guam 2010-08-14
- Small tsunami generated by Vanuatu earthquake will not affect China 2010-08-10
- 5.9 magnitude earthquake hits south of Fiji Islands 2010-08-04
- 6.4-magnitude earthquake hits Papua New Guinea -- USGS 2010-08-04
- Los Angeles Auto Show to debut over 20 new cars 2010-07-30