CCTV-News is China's only 24-hour English-language television channel. It aims at giving a global audience a better understanding of today’s China, and at offering a Chinese perspective on global headline news. Its goal is to become the premier source of information on China, Asia, and the world.
The CCTV-News Features Department produces documentary and feature content to supplement and enhance the channel’s regular news bulletins. The Department is currently seeking to fill the following vacancy:
* Conducting research;
* On-camera reporting and interviewing;
* Writing scripts;
* Voicing scripts;
* Generating new programme ideas.
* Native English speaker;
* University bachelor’s degree or above;
* Minimum 2 years working in the media industry, preferably in television;
* Excellent writing skills;
* An interest in all aspects of Chinese society;
* Confidence in front of the camera;
* Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
* Prepared to travel within China and to work irregular hours;
* Good team player;
* Prepared to relocate to Beijing;
* Ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage.
To apply, please send a clear head shot, two writing samples and a recent copy of your CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org