Full video: National Day celebrations
Video part I : Flag-raising Ceremony
Video part II : Hu Jintao reviews Chinese troops
Video part III : President Hu delivers speech
Video part IV : Troop Formations on Foot
Video part V : Equipment Formation
Video part VI : Airforce Formation
Video part VII : Mass pageant
Prelude: My Motherland
Video Part I: Great Motherland Video Part II: Our Birth Place Video Part III: On This Vast Land Video Part IV: Sunshine Everywhere
President Hu Jintao said here Thursday morning that all the Chinese people were "full of confidence" in the bright prospects of the great rejuvenation of the nation.
Fireworks are seen during a grand performance celebrating the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People´s Republic of China, on the Tian´anmen square in Beijing.
Female soldiers of the three services of the Chinese People´s Liberation Army march in a parade of the celebrations for the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People´s Republic of China, in central Beijing, capital of China, Oct.
Civilian formations marched in Tian´anmen Square as another centerpiece of the National Day fete marking the 60th birthday of the People´s Republic of China.
A float arrives at Chang´an avenue in the early morning in Beijing, on Oct. 1, 2009. China will celebrate on Oct. 1 the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People´s Republic of China.
Stuff members lay red carpet which will be used at the National Day celebrations in front of the Tian´anmen Rostrum, Beijing, Sept. 29, 2009.
The countdown has started for China´s National Day celebration. Beijing´s armed police have stepped up security by installing a comprehensive network around the city.
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the People´s Republic of China (PRC) on Oct. 1, a spectacular China Day Parade was held successfully in Chicago Chinatown Sunday, which attracted over 30,000 people from all over the city.
Chinese armed policemen practise during an anti-terrorism training to ensure the stability during the National Day holidays, in Hefei, capital of east China´s Anhui Province, Sept. 25, 2009.
Top Chinese leaders including President Hu Jintao on Saturday visited an exhibition showcasing the achievements New China has made in the past six decades.
Waist drum dancers from Ansai County of northwest China´s Shaanxi Province attend a rehearsal for the upcoming National Day massive celebration, in Beijing, Sept. 16, 2009.
A giant national flag is seen on the red beach in Panjin, Northeast China’s Liaoning Province Sept 14, 2009. Soldiers of a border detachment in Panjin place five yellow stars on the beach to form a Chinese national flag to send wishes to P.R. China’s 60th anniversary of establishment.
The flag raising ceremony will herald the start of the National Day celebrations on October 1st. Escorts are training hard for the occasion.
Beijing´s Military Parade Village - the temporary home of the military troops who will perform in the upcoming National Day parade - opened its gates to foreign media for the first time Thursday.
Beams of light radiate from the National Museum of China, on the east side of the landmark Tiananmen square, in Beijing Thursday September 10, 2009, in the run-up to the country´s National Day on October 1.
•Innovative make-up for celebrating the National Day
•Atmosphere delighted in Shanghai to greet upcoming National Day
•Exhibition of "Change Over 60 Years" opens in Beijing
•Vietnamese hold celebration for China´s National Day
• Reception held to mark new China´s 60th anniversary in Nepal
• Soldiers ready for national day parade
• Foreigners in National Day Parade: expats leap at parade opportunity
• Popular colors at parade village: white marks on sun-tanned face
• National Day military parade formations planned
• National defense students become a "think tank" in parade training
• Beijing plans weather modification to ensure National Day celebrations
• China Southern Airlines to add extra flights for National Day Holiday
• PLA air force gears up to disperse rain, fog for National Day celebration
• Stepping up National Day security
• Military parade training: Extreme endurance test
China International Television Corp. is to release DVDs of the PRC 60th Anniversary celebrations in both Chinese and English.
What are included:
2009 National Day parade
Review of 13 National Day parades
Please call 86-10-63950487 to place an order.
Among all the celebration activities, what is the most anticipated? Give all your best wishes for China on her birthday.
What do you most anticipate of this parade? Which part of it impressed you the most?
• Emergence of the private sector
• China´s agriculture achievement
• Conflicts and integration
• Reconstruction and reemergence
• A musical flight through 60 years
• Reviewing 60 years of Chinese cinema
• Change of 60 years Chinese culture
• Community residents practice Wushu
• Yoga-strengthen your mind and soul
• Gym for the haves
• Free-style basketball troupe
• Building alliances
• Developing together
• Overcoming the past
• Changing the world and the country
• Meeting environmental challenges
• Benefit from land circulation
• Coal Industry produces clean energy
Sixty years ago, on October 1, 1949, Chairman Mao Zedong declared the establishment of the People´s Republic of China. In the 60 years since then, China has undergone tremendous changes - and changed the world.