Xiao Xiang, an associate research fellow of its Institute of Engineering Thermophysics
Li Mingwen, the Liaoning-based Benxi Iron & Steel´s deputy general manager
Chen Chiping, deputy manager of the Liaoning-based Benxi Iron & Steel ´s international trade division
Zhang Qingbo, assistant to the Liaoning-based Benxi Iron & Steel general manager
Sun Lianyou, the Liaoning-based Benxi Iron & Steel ´s iron mill director
Shen Zuobing, employee of the Liaoning-based Benxi Iron & Steel´s international trade division
Gao Xing, employee of the Liaoning-based Benxi Iron & Steel´s international trade division
Chen Qingwei, 35-year-old Zhejiang businessman, who was seeking investment immigrant status in Brazil.
Zhuo Jiachun, 27, who worked with Shenzhen-based Huawei Technologies
+33 153 758 924 (day time)+33 615 742 537 (night time)
+55 61 9972 0548
May 20th: An Indonesian military transport plane carrying 13 crew and 96 passengers crashed in East Java Watch Video>>
March 23 :A FE cargo plane crashed and burst into flames at Narita International Airport,east Tokyo Watch Video>>
March 22: A small plane crashed near an airport in Montana, with 17 people including several children reportedly killedWatch Video>>
March 12th:One dead, 16 still missing after helicopter crash off Canada Atlantic coastWatch Video>>
Feb. 25th:Nine killed,more than 50 injured when a Turkish Airlines plane crashed while attempting to land at Amsterdam´s Schiphol AirportWatch Video>>
Jan.15th: A U.S. Airways plane made a controlled crash landing on the Hudson river, all 150 passenger and 5 crew aboard survivedWatch Video>>
A Venezuelan plane carrying 46 people went missing Thursday in the west of the country soon after taking off.
Some 40 people die when a DC-9 skids off the runway while attempting to take off in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo city of Goma during heavy rain.
A Spanair plane veers off the runway on take-off at Madrid´s Barajas airport, killing 154 people and injuring 18.
A passenger plane crashes shortly after take-off from Kyrgyzstan´s capital, Bishkek, killing 68 people.
There are many explanations for an airplane crash. Usually the crash is a result of more than 2 reasons...
The general categories for airplane crashes include:
- Like strike a bird... Ex.: A US Airways plane has crashed into the Hudson River in New York City, after being struck by birds that disabled two engines.
- Poor visibility. Icing conditions. Some pilots are not trained or equipped to fly at night and find themselves having to continue flying to reach an airport after it gets dark.
Ex.: Cargo plane crashes at Japan´s Narita airport
- This can be a failure of a part during normal service. Most aircraft systems have built-in redundancy so that a failure of one part will not create an unsafe condition. Some mechanical failures is due to bad maintenance; such as someone forgetting to tighten a bolt.
Ex.: 16 missing in helicopter crash off Newfoundland
- this can vary from not paying attention to his instruments or watching for other a/c. People are only human so many accidents are attributed to poor judegment of the pilot. For example; the weather may be getting bad but the pilot chooses to fly into the storm.
- Sometimes the traffic controller gives the "Clear to Takeoff" or similar instructions that result in an accident.
- This is really a subset of Pilot Error but it can be the result of several factors.
Airlines now stress that the Pilot In Command should keep control of the situation and accept inputs from his crew without judging them. If the Pilot In Command begins to ignore or judge the recommendations of the crew, the crew will not function as a team and someone will over-look something that will lead to an accident.