Watch VideoPlay Video
For more on the G20 summit, joining us is Professor Zhang Yong from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
1. What did you think of the results of the Toronto summit?
2. G20 leaders have committed to slash budget deficits by half within three years, and reduce government debt. How hard will this be to achieve?
3. Keeping the global economic recovery on track was a major focus at the meeting. What do you think the G20 nations should do to balance recovery and growth in different regions?
4. There are discussions about exit plans for economic stimulus measures. What are your thoughts on that?
- Foreign media speak highly of China's role in G20 summit 2010-06-29
- Chinese president's visit to Canada, attendance at G20 summit successfully promote trust, cooperation 2010-06-29
- Chinese president attends G20 Toronto summit, meets foreign leaders 2010-06-28
- Commentator: Will G20 eventually replace G8? 2010-06-28