Watch VideoPlay Video
Staying with us on the line in Singapore is Alvin Liew, economist from the Standard Chartered Bank.
1. We've now had time to digest all the data out of China, and the view seems to be that everything is ok, the economy was too hot and is now about right. Have we missed anything like what Fitch warned about on Wednesday?
2. Is more stimulus on the way? We know the Chinese government moved to stimulate the economy in 2008, will they be anxious, maybe even over anxious to loosen this time?
- Studio discussion: What does slowed GDP growth in Q2 sign for? 2010-07-16
- Commentator: China's GDP growth=solid recovery? 2010-07-15
- What's the message behind GDP figure 2010-07-15
- China's GDP up 11.1% in first half 2010 2010-07-15