Watch VideoPlay Video
1. The government has adopted several rounds of control policies for the property market. But as we heard, property prices are still too high in some cities. What's the reason?
2. Reports say there are many homes left vacant across China, but so many people are complaining they don't have a home. What's your opinion on this?
- China's property sector rebounds 2010-08-27
- ABC halts loans to property developers 2010-08-26
- Experts debate on whether to loose property policies 2010-08-23