Watch VideoPlay Video
For more about the mass protests by Chinese in France, we are now joined by our current affairs commentator, Gao Zhikai.
1. Mr Gao, the demonstrators say that it's unfair that the police arrested the Chinese trying to protect himself by shooting the alleged gangster, but released the supposed robbers. What do you think of this case and the response from the local Chinese?
2. In recent years, many Chinese living overseas, especially Chinese businessmen, have often been the target of robbery, or encountered great economic losses due to some change of local policies. Do you think these overseas Chinese have been receiving unfair treatment and what can the Chinese government do to help them?
- Spokesman: We protest out of rage 2010-06-22
- Chinese subject to crimes overseas 2010-06-22
- CCTV reporter: Make Chinese voice heard 2010-06-22
- Thousands of Chinese protest in Paris over violent attacks 2010-06-21
- Chinese living in Paris protest over saefty concerns 2010-06-21