Watch VideoPlay Video
For more on China's stance at the G20 summit, we are joined by our current affairs commentator Tang Min.
1. Good evening, Mr. Tang, one of Hu Jintao's three proposals is to build an open and free global trading regime. How is this important to China, and to the whole world?
2. China's foreign exchange mechanism has drawn wide attention during the G20 Summit, with many developed countries demanding higher currency appreciation of the RMB. Some even say it will benefit the Chinese by having a more valuable currency. How do you think China will handle this issue?
- World media's reaction to Hu Jintao's speech at G20 2010-06-29
- CCTV interview: Hu Jintao's proposals during the G20 2010-06-29
- Foreign media speak highly of China's role in G20 summit 2010-06-29
- Chinese president's visit to Canada, attendance at G20 summit successfully promote trust, cooperation 2010-06-29