Watch VideoPlay Video
For more on the rainstorms in southern China, our reporter, Yin Xiang, joins us by phone from Bengbu along the Huai River in Anhui Province.
Q1: Many rivers and lakes are above warning levels, what is the situation with the Huai River?
Q2: The rainstorms have devastated many parts in Anhui, how is disaster relief work proceeding in the Province?
- Reporter: Relief efforts underway in Anhui 2010-07-15
- Water depths reaches 3m in Anqing city, Anhui 2010-07-15
- Demolition squad demolishes dam debris in Tongcheng, Anhui 2010-07-15
- Dasha river breach in Anhui Province 2010-07-15
- Heavy rain pounding Anhui 2010-07-14
- Continuous heavy rain pounding Anhui 2010-07-14