Watch VideoPlay Video
German police say 19 people were killed and 342 others injured in the deadly stampede at the Love Parade music festival in Duisburg.
The Chinese Consulate in Germany has confirmed that one Chinese died and two others were slightly injured in the stampede. Duisburg police said at a press conference that security measures were sufficient. They say there was still room in the tunnel that served as the sole entrance to the festival where the accident took place. Causes of the accident are still unknown and an investigation by German prosecutors is still on the way.
- Mourning ceremony held after 19 killed in German music festival 2010-07-26
- Tunnel reopens day after stampede accident in Duisburg, German 2010-07-26
- 1 female citizen killed in German stampede 2010-07-26
- Officials explain little on German festival stampede 2010-07-26
- 19 killed, 342 injured in German music festival stampede 2010-07-25