Watch VideoPlay Video
The plane crash at Yichun airport which killed 42 people, is China's worst commercial air disaster in nearly six years. 54 people survived the deadly crash. Among them, 15 are in serious conditions and have been rushed to hospitals in Harbin, capital city of Heilongjiang Province. Full Story>>
For the latest on the investigation into the Yichun plane crash, let's cross to our reporter Feng Jinchao. Hello, Jinchao.
1. Can you tell us more about today's press conference held by Henan Airline?
2. We know that Yichun airport re-opened this afternoon. Can you tell us more about its operation?
- Live cross: Latest investigation about Yichun aircrash 2010-08-26
- Yichun reaches out to tourists 2010-08-26
- Experts arrive in Yichun for investigation 2010-08-25
- Introduction of Lindu airport in Yichun city 2010-08-25