Watch VideoPlay Video
Chinese president Hu Jintao will attend the celebrations for the 15th anniversary of Hong Kong's return to the mainland. The President’s trip will last from June 29th to July the 1st.
The ceremony will also mark the inauguration of the fourth government of the Hong Kong special administrative region.
- "International Military Tattoo" kicks off in HK 2012-06-25
- Crossover: Dragon Boat Festival in HK 2012-06-23
- Chinese navy battleships visit HK, open to HK residents for tours 2012-05-02
- Ocean Park HK marks 35th anniv. celebration 2012-01-13
- HK is "a remarkable achievement" 2011-11-23
- HK Disneyland opens toy story land 2011-11-18