Watch VideoPlay Video
The International Flower Arrangement Competition has been held at the International Competition Pavilion in Xi'an.
The competition has attracted 178 flower arrangement masters. Participants come from all over the world, including representatives from Japan, South Korea and Sweden.
Although these artists come from different countries, they are united behind the theme of the competition: "Green Leads Fashion".
The artists used flowers, bamboo strips, and even unconventional materials such as beer bottles and fennel, to construct their entries.
With creativity and gardening skill, normal flowers can be conbined with all kinds of materials to create great works of art.
|The International Flower Arrangement Competition has been held at the International|
Competition Pavilion in Xi'an.
|The International Flower Arrangement Competition has been held at the |
International Competition Pavilion in Xi'an.
- European cultural performance stirs Horticultural Expo 2011-05-11
- Brilliant night view of Int'l Horticultural Expo 2011-05-09
- S.Korean Week highlights Horticultural Expo 2011-05-09
- Bird's eye view of Int'l Horticultural Expo in NW China's Xi'an 2011-05-07
- Burundi drum show at Horticultural Expo 2011-05-05