China captures headlines again as its economy surpasses Japan to become the second biggest in line.
But other than its news value, can we seriously read into the economic value of the front-page story? What is the accurate picture about China’s real being and the mood of the nationals at this moment?
- Chinese people confident in China's economy 2010-08-17
- PBOC: China's economy on track 2010-08-06
- China economy still robust despite expected slowdown: IMF official 2010-07-29
- China's economy likely to see slowdown, not double dip: central bank 2010-07-28
- Studio discussion: Is China's economy losing momentum in view of slowing industrial output growth? 2010-07-21