Chinese President Hu Jintao's visit to the US has proved to be a great sucess according to Chinese Foreign Ministry. During the four-day visit, there was the red carpet welcome, White House dinner toast and also business leaders'' applause. More importantly, there is the agreement between China and the US to establish the cooperative partnership, the new phrase to describe the most important bilaterial relationship in the world today.
However, words are only words, until they are translated into actions. What prospects are there for the relations in the near future and can the two countries cooperate in a environment of limited trust?
- President Hu Jintao talks business in Chicago 2011-01-23
- President Hu wraps trip in the US 2011-01-22
- Obama hosts state dinner in honor of Hu 2011-01-21
- Hu, Obama set new tone for relations 2011-01-20
- President Hu says important consensus reached in talks with Obama 2011-01-20