Watch VideoPlay Video
For more information on the severe weather in China's southern areas, we are joined by DARRYL SNOW, from the China Meteorological Bureau.
1. Hello, Darryl. Southern China has experienced nine periods of heavy rainfall this year and it's getting more intense. Can you give us some idea about what's causing this?
2. What is the forecast for the next few days? Will the rainfall ease off at all?
- Death toll in S China floods hits 69, millions affected by rainstorms 2010-06-19
- Railway line reopens after rainstorm 2010-06-18
- Rainstorms continue battering S. China 2010-06-17
- China issues alert as more rainstorms forecast for southern regions 2010-06-16
- Vehement rainstorm floods C China's Fenghuang County 2010-06-09
- 51 dead in south China rainstorms 2010-06-05