Watch VideoPlay Video
For more on the G20 summit, let's go back to our Current Affairs Commentator, Dr. Gao Zhikai.
This year's G20 Summit took place just hours after the G8 Summit concluded in nearby Huntsville. These two events are separate forums, but many observers argue that, since the G8 has no rising powers among its member nations, it's not really accountable, and doesn't represent significant global leadership. So what's the future of the G8? Will it eventually be replaced by the G20?
Thank you very much. That's our Current Affairs Commentator, Dr. Gao Zhikai, on the just concluded G20 Summit in Toronto.
- Hu calls for joint efforts to ensure global economic recovery 2010-06-28
- Tele interview on G20: How will deficit affect world economy? 2010-06-28
- G20 summit to open in Toronto 2010-06-26
- Commentator: What role will China play in G20 2010-06-25
- Russian presidential aide lauds China's role in G20 2010-06-22