Watch VideoPlay Video
Israel's Channel 10 has distributed new video footage of an Israeli raid on a Gaza bound aid ship, reportedly taken by one of the passengers on board.
Israeli commandos killed nine Turks, including one who held US nationality, after being swarmed by pro-Palestinian activists with clubs and knives on May 31.
On Monday, Israel launched an inquiry into the deadly raid, which will also include two foreign observers.
Israel also eased the Gaza blockade last month, allowing in most civilian goods while keeping out items that have military uses.
- Turkey condemns Israeli aid flotilla raids 2010-06-09
- Turkey calls for int'l investigation into Israeli commando raids 2010-06-08
- Israeli army to probe Gaza aid flotilla raid 2010-06-08
- OIC condemns Israeli raid 2010-06-07
- Israeli raid sparks protests in US 2010-06-04