Watch VideoPlay Video
For more on the China-Pakistan relationship, we're now joined by our Current Affairs Commentator, Hua Shiping. He's a Professor of Political Science at the University of Louisville, in the US state of Kentucky.
Q1: China and Pakistan have signed six deals to cooperate in a variety of areas during President Zardari's visit to Beijing. How do the prospects for future cooperation between the two countries look?
- China, Pakistan ink six deals, pledge joint fight on terrorism 2010-07-08
- Hu Jintao meets Pakistani President Zardari 2010-07-08
- President Hu Jintao meets with Pakistani counterpart Zardari 2010-07-07
- Correspondent: What does Pakistan expect from China visit 2010-07-07
- China, Pakistan to ink agreements during president's visit: FM 2010-07-07