Watch VideoPlay Video
For more information on the extreme weather in southern China, we're joined by Halla Mohieddeen, from the China Meteorological Bureau.
Q1: Can you outline the general trend in the weather over the next few days?
Q2: What are the reasons, do you think, for this coming trend in the weather?
Q3: Let's talk about the tropical storm "Conson" - can you tell us more about it?
- South China braces for more floods 2010-07-12
- Rainstorms to lash flooded China provinces 2010-07-12
- Chinese Vice Premier urges increased efforts to fight floods 2010-07-12
- Live crossover to weather bureau: Reasons behind rainstorms 2010-07-11
- South China flood death toll reaches 50 2010-07-11
- 10,000 people evacuated from flooded city of Golmud of Qinghai 2010-07-11