Watch VideoPlay Video
For more information on the extreme weather China's experiencing, we're joined by Darryl Snow, from the China Meteorological Bureau.
Q1: Can you tell us what the forecast is for the next few days in southern China?
Q2: Heavy downpours have lasted for several days. What impact have they had on the region?
- Hubei floods show no signs of easing 2010-07-13
- Reporter: Relief efforts continue in Anhui 2010-07-13
- Continuous heavy rain pounds Anhui 2010-07-13
- Crossover to Weather Bureau: Weather trend for southern China 2010-07-12
- Heavy rains hit Anhui and Hubei 2010-07-12