Watch VideoPlay Video
For more information on the Three Gorges Dam and the rising water levels on the Yangtze River, we're now joined by our reporter Wang Mangmang, who is at the Three Gorges Dam in Hubei Province.
Q1: The dam experienced its highest flood peak earlier today. What's the latest on the situation there?
Q2: Can you explain the role of the Three Gorges Dam on preventing further flooding along the Yangtze River?
- Three Gorges Dam faces major flood test 2010-07-20
- China's Three Gorges Dam stands biggest test as major flood peak arrives 2010-07-20
- Three Gorges reservoir to see high water levels 2010-07-20
- Yangtze River water levels rise after rain 2010-07-19
- Yangtze River rises to worrying level 2010-07-18
- "Grim situation" at Three Gorges Dam 2010-05-24