Watch VideoPlay Video
For the latest on rainfall in the Yangtze River region, we're joined by Darryl Snow from the China Meteorological Bureau.
Q1: We know that upper reaches of the Yangtze River have surged recently, with sections exceeding dangerous levels. What's the latest on the river's situation?
Q2: What is the weather forecast over coming days for those affected regions?
Q3: How do these floods compare with those of 1998? What are the main differences?
- Yangtze River level continues to climb 2010-07-20
- Reporter: Measures for flood peak of Yangtze River 2010-07-20
- Yangtze River flood to rise dangers highs 2010-07-20
- Bank bursts at Yangtze Jiujiang section 2010-07-19
- Yangtze River water levels rise after rain 2010-07-19