Watch VideoPlay Video
Updates: Friday is the sixth day since the mudslides hit Zhouqu county in Northwest China's Gansu province. The death toll in the county has now risen to 1,144. Full Story>>
We are now back to our CCTV reporter, Yin Xiang, who is still standing by at the site.
Reconstruction is another highlight in the aftermath of the mudslide-hit Zhouqu county. So, can you update us on that?
More CCTV Reporters
- Reporter: Race to find survivors 2010-08-11
- Reporter: Latest on Zhouqu residents 2010-08-10
- Reporter from Zhouqu: Clearing the barrier lake 2010-08-10
- Reporter: How are local residents coping with Gansu landslide? 2010-08-10
- Reporter: Resettlement of Zhouqu local residents 2010-08-09