Watch VideoPlay Video
Chinese across the world are also mourning for the victims killed in the Zhouqu landslide.
In South Korea, the national flag was hoisted to half-mast at the Chinese Embassy. In Australia, the Chinese Consulate General held a mourning ceremony in Sydney. Diplomats and delegates from other Chinese organizations lined up outside the consulate to remember the victims. The Chinese Embassy in Singapore also held a similar ceremony. Apart from such services, the embassy in Japan organized a donation event for Zhouqu county. In Canada's largest city of Toronto, Chinese overseas students have carried donation boxes to some major shopping malls in Chinese communities to ask people make donations.
- Video: Newly borns brings hope and new life to Zhouqu County 2010-08-15
- Video: 100,000 textbooks arrive in Zhouqu 2010-08-15
- Video: Life gradually gets back to normal in Zhouqu 2010-08-15
- Photo: Mourn for Zhouqu mudslide victims 2010-08-15
- China mourns Zhouqu mudslide victims 2010-08-15