Watch VideoPlay Video
For more on Zhouqu, we are joined by current affairs commentator Xie Tao. Hello Xie Tao,
Q1, And what lessons do you think we should learn from the landslides? For example, with regards to the rescue and relief efforts?
Q2, Do you think there is anything we can do to prevent tragedies like this from happening again? In addition to efforts by the government, what can ordinary people like us do?
- Video: New baby born after Zhouqu mudslides 2010-08-15
- Video: Phone interview: Red Cross operations in Zhouqu 2010-08-15
- Video: Female volunteers clean up garbage in Zhouqu 2010-08-15
- Video: Reconstruction begins in Zhouqu 2010-08-15
- Video: Telephone interview: Update on Zhouqu 2010-08-15
- Video: Overseas Chinese mourn Zhouqu landslide victims 2010-08-15