Watch VideoPlay Video
To take a more detailed look at the Russian spy case, we're now joined again by our Current Affairs Commentator, Professor Xie Tao from Beijing Foreign Studies University. Hello Professor.
Q1: As we know that this is the biggest spy swap since the Cold War. The two sides have been quite open to the media and public over this sensitive issue. Why would they choose this method to solve the issue? Could you say something about spy cases that reflect the complexity in the US-Russian relations?
- Russian-U.S. spies swap to be in Vienna 2010-07-09
- 10 Russian spies depart the US 2010-07-09
- US, Russia swap spies 2010-07-09
- 10 Russian spies leave for Moscow after New York guilty pleas 2010-07-09
- Studio interview: Meaning of "Spy swap" 2010-07-08