Watch VideoPlay Video
China's top legislator, Wu Bangguo, has arrived in Zurich for an official goodwill visit to Switzerland.
Wu, the Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress notes that relations between the two nations have achieved significant progress in recent years.
He says China looks forward to taking advantage of the 60th anniversary of the establishment of Sino-Swiss diplomatic ties to push forward the friendship between the two countries.
Wu Bangguo is expected to hold talks with the president of the Swiss Confederation and other officials, to discuss the Sino-Swiss relationship and issues of mutual concern.
- Top Chinese legislator, Serbian leaders discuss bilateral ties, cooperation 2010-07-15
- Top Chinese legislator arrives in Belgrade to continue Europe tour 2010-07-15
- Top Chinese legislator calls for strengthened Sino-Franco local level, big projects cooperation 2010-07-15
- Top Chinese legislator Wu Bangguo visits Serbia 2010-07-15
- Top Chinese legislator, French PM agree on closer co-op 2010-07-08