Watch VideoPlay Video
China has expressed concern over the joint military exercises to be held in the Japan Sea between South Korea and the US.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang urged all relative countries to remain calm and not take actions that could worsen the already tense situation.
- S Korea, U.S. officials say to strengthen UN sanctions against DPRK 2010-07-21
- S. Korea, U.S. set to hold "two plus two" security talks 2010-07-21
- US, South Korea to hold joint military drills 2010-07-21
- US, S. Korea to hold high-level talks 2010-07-21
- China concerns over US-S. Korea drill 2010-07-16
- China calls for restraint as U.S., ROK plan military drill 2010-07-16