Watch VideoPlay Video
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea's leading newspaper Rodong Sinmun, says the joint military exercise to be held by South Korea and the US thoroughly violates the statement of the United Nations Security Council.
The newspaper claims in a commentary, that the joint military drill aim to strengthen psychological warfare to bring pressure on the DPRK.
- China expresses concern over ROK-US military drills 2010-07-21
- DPRK accuses South Korea-U.S. joint exercise of violating U.N. statement 2010-07-21
- US, South Korea to hold joint military drills 2010-07-21
- DPRK denounces U.S.-South Korea joint naval drill 2010-07-17
- China calls for restraint as U.S., ROK plan military drill 2010-07-16