Watch VideoPlay Video
US President Barack Obama has highlighted three major legislative achievements on economic issues as he called on Congress to pass a bill to cut taxes and expand lending to small businesses.
Obama reiterated his support for a 30-billion-dollar government fund to help increase lending to small businesses.
The bill concerning small businesses is one of his key economic policy priorities to further spur the country's sluggish economy.
- Obama urges Congress to pass small business bill 2010-07-24
- Obama signs jobless benefits bill 2010-07-23
- Obama signs jobless benefits bill for 2.5M people 2010-07-23
- Obama signs financial regulation reform bill into law 2010-07-22
- Obama signs financial regulation reform bill 2010-07-22