Watch VideoPlay Video
To further discuss the EU Foreign Ministers meeting we are joined by Fraser Cameron, the director of the EU-Russia Center, who is in Brussels. Good evening, Mr Cameron.
Q1. How do you interpret the EU's renewal and support of sanctions against Iran?
Q2: At the meeting, the EU Foreign Ministers also discussed Iceland's accession into the organization. In your view, what challenges does Iceland face in trying to get an entry ticket to the EU and what impact will negotiations have on the process?
Ok, thanks for your time tonight Fraser. That's Fraser Cameron, the director of the EU-Russia Center, joining us live from Brussels.
- Russia opposes additional sanctions on Iran 2010-07-27
- EU, Canada adopt new sanctions against Iran 2010-07-27
- US welcomes Canada and EU sanctions against Iran 2010-07-27
- Iran may hold nuclear talks with EU 2010-07-26
- Iran: Sanctions "illegal and inhuman" 2010-07-20
- FM: China against expanding sanctions on Iran 2010-07-07