Watch VideoPlay Video
For more analysis on Iran nuclear issue, we're now joined by our current affairs commentator, Gregory Yingnien Tsang. Welcome, Mr. Tsang.
Q1: Numerous sanctions have failed to bring Iran back to the negotiating table, but now the country says it's willing to talk with IAEA, without conditions. What's behind this?
Q2: On Monday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accused the US and Israel of plotting a military strike in the Middle East. And meanwhile, the European Union and Canada issued new sanctions against Iran. What do you think the prospects are for the negotiations in September?
- New EU sanctions against Iran "good news" for Israel 2010-07-28
- Iran to restart nuclear talks 2010-07-28
- EU imposes new sanctions against Iran over nuclear program 2010-07-27
- Russia opposes additional sanctions on Iran 2010-07-27
- US welcomes Canada and EU sanctions against Iran 2010-07-27