Watch VideoPlay Video
For more on this story, we are joined by our UK correspondent Li Qingqing in London. Hello Li Qingqing.
Q1: Tony Hayward will leave BP with up to 18 million dollars in benefits. He says he has been "demonized and vilified" but has no major regrets during his time as BP's CEO. How do you interpret his latest remarks?
Q2: To another BP issue now: can you tell us about a US Senate investigation into whether BP influenced the release of the Lockerbie bomber. What's the latest on that?
- BP gets "wake-up call" and $32 billion in spill charges 2010-07-28
- BP suffers major loss in Q2 2010-07-28
- BP confirms Tony Hayward departure 2010-07-27
- BP CEO Tony Hayward to quit in October 2010-07-27
- BP's CEO Hayward to leave as CEO for Russia job 2010-07-27