Watch VideoPlay Video
For analysis on the government's response to the landslide disaster, we are joined by our current affairs commentator Fu Jun.
Q1: Good Evening, Mr. Fu. The central government has deployed its resources to battle the disaster. What do you think about the government's effect and function during disaster relief works?
- Video: Senior Chinese leaders: Saving lives takes first priority in Gansu landslide 2010-08-10
- Video: 52-year-old Tibetan man rescued 58 hours after Landslide in Zhouqu 2010-08-10
- Gansu landslide victims transferred 2010-08-10
- Video: Death toll from Gansu landslides rises to 337 2010-08-10
- Latest on Gansu landslides: 337 dead and 1,148 missing 2010-08-10