Watch VideoPlay Video
Zimbabwe is in the spotlight at the Shanghai World Expo, where it is celebrating its national pavilion day. The event will give the country a chance to highlight its history and culture.
People from Zimbabwe are exhibiting song and dance as part of the celebrations. A simulated stone building outside the pavilion leads visitors into the relics sites of the country. The Stone City gives visitors a chance to see the country's accomplishments in stone carving. They can also watch performers play a special instrument called the " Thumb Piano". The Zimbabwe Pavilion is located in Zone C of the Expo Park, and its theme is "Transforming Our Communities for a Better Life".
- Chad's National Pavilion Day celebrated at Expo 2010-08-10
- South Africa celebrates National Pavilion Day at Shanghai Expo 2010-08-10
- Cote D'Ivoire National Pavilion Day celebrated at Expo 2010-08-09
- Shanghai World Expo celebrates Fiji Pavilion Day 2010-08-07
- Cook Islands National Pavilion Day celebrated 2010-08-06
- National Pavilion Day for Tonga celebrated at World Expo 2010-08-03