Working teams sent by the Foreign Ministry and Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government will cooperate in dealing with the aftermath of the hijacking.
Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi and Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang made the agreement by phone. Tsang also expressed appreciation for the central government's efforts.
- Studio interview: Will bus hijacking impact Chinese tourists? 2010-08-24
- China demands hijack investigation 2010-08-24
- Philippines hijacking comes to end in bloody carnage 2010-08-24
- HK travel agency confirms 21 tourists hijacked in Manila 2010-08-23
- 8th passenger released from tourist bus hijacked in Manila 2010-08-23