Watch VideoPlay Video
To further discuss the Yichun plane crash, we're joined by our Current Affairs Commentator Gregory Yingnien Tsang. Hello Mr. Tsang.
Q1. As we just heard, 54 people survived the crash and are recovering in hospital. That will fix the physical wounds. But, what about the emotional ones? How can authorities help them overcome this tragedy psychologically?
Q2. Can you tell us a bit more about China's aviation industry and safety record? How can safety be improved?
- Studio interview: Psychological treatment for survivors 2010-08-26
- 15 severely injured survivors in plane crash sent to Harbin 2010-08-26
- Latest on survivors of Yichun plane crash 2010-08-25
- Studio interview: Psychological measures to help survivors 2010-08-25
- Yichun survivors tell experiences 2010-08-25