Watch VideoPlay Video
Namibia, a charming African country, is celebrating its national pavilion day at the Shanghai World Expo with the theme of "Experiencing Living Diversity".
At the entrance of the pavilion, visitors are welcomed by a vivid elephant-shaped rock, which is flanked by a tall Baobab tree. It's a popular place for taking pictures. After entering the pavilion, one can have a taste of the colorful Namibia by following signposts of distinct traditional style. The whole pavilion showcases Namibia's traditional way of life, reform of its urban community and protection of its nature and wildlife, which echo its three sub-themes: Exploration, Discovery and Dreams.
|Namibia, a charming African country, is celebrating its national pavilion |
day at the Shanghai World Expo with the theme of "Experiencing Living
- Ukraine celebrates National Pavilion Day at Expo 2010-08-25
- Liberia marks National Pavilion Day at Expo 2010-08-24
- Hungary Pavilion Day celebrated at Expo 2010-08-23
- Nigeria celebrates national pavilion day 2010-08-22
- Afghanistan marks National Pavilion Day at Shanghai World Expo 2010-08-20