Watch VideoPlay Video
Philippine President Benigno Aquino III says "heads will roll" over his police force's botched handling of the Manila hostage crisis.
Aquino, says he'll study a report compiled by a parliamentary investigation committee, and make those responsible pay for their grave mistakes.
He says, the action taken by his administration, will prove just HOW serious it views the incident.
- Philippine National Police head takes full responsibility over dealing with hostage crisis 2010-09-06
- Procedural lapses exposed in Manila hostage crisis 2010-09-05
- Aquino takes responsibility for hostage crisis 2010-09-03
- China denies reports on Philippine delegation's visit on hostage crisis 2010-08-27
- How HK residents cope with the aftermath of hostage crisis? 2010-08-26