Watch VideoPlay Video
For more analysis on Australian politics, let's go back to our current affairs commentator Fu Jun. Mr. Fu.
Q1. Australia is now facing challenges in economy, immigration and climate change. What do you think Gillard will do differently in confronting these challenges?
Q2. How do you think the remainder of Gillard's term as Australian Prime Minister will influence China-Australia relations?
- Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard gains support of the Green 2010-09-01
- Australian election: Gillard and Abbott meet independent lawmakers 2010-08-25
- Australia's Gillard predicts very close election 2010-08-20
- Julia Gillard replaces Kevin Rudd as Australia's PM 2010-06-24
- CCTV cross over: Why Julia Gillard decide to call for a leadership challenge? 2010-06-24