Watch VideoPlay Video
It's certainly been a couple of weeks to forget for the National League West leading San Diego Padres. The Padres headed into play on Sunday, losers of nine in a row. They welcomed the Colorado Rockies, who had a chance to close the gap on the Padres to 4.5 games with a win.
- Pick it up, top of 4...
- No score, until Troy Tulowitzki takes Padres starter Clayton Richard deep to center.
- This one, clearing the deepest part of the field to put the Rockies on top 1-0.
- Top 6, Rockies up 2-0...
|Top seven, the Rockies go back on top.|
- Miguel Olivo with the shot to right, but Ryan Ludwick gets to it...the great diving catch, robbing Olivo of a hit.
- Bottom of the inning, the Padres get a lift...thanks to Miguel Tejada.
- He absolutely kills the Jorge De La Rosa offering.
- This one, reaching the third deck in left.
- The two run bomb, tying the game.
Top seven, the Rockies go back on top. Melvin Mora with the two run single. 4-2 is how this one would end. Colorado now 4.5 back of San Diego in the NL West.