Watch VideoPlay Video
This week, a US-Russian spy row has made headlines around the globe. US authorities claim that they have broken up a Russian spy ring that has been operating for decades.
Many people assume that intense rivalry between intelligence agencies, such as the CIA and KGB, is a thing of the past. But the fact is that nations still want to know what their enemies, as well as their friends, are thinking.
Secret wars are still going on?
- Spy suspects admit fake identities 2010-07-03
- U.S. disappointed at Cyprus releasing spy suspect 2010-07-02
- Sexy alleged Russian spy among ten arrested by U.S. 2010-07-01
- Suspected Russian spy missing in Cyprus 2010-07-01
- US won't expel Russian diplomats after spy arrests 2010-07-01