Watch VideoPlay Video
Once the envy of the world; Japan has reached a point where things can't get any worse. On July 11, only one month after his inauguration, Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan’s government suffered a stinging rebuke from voters. What is behind Japan's political instability?
- Backgrounder: Japan's upper house election 2010-07-12
- Final campaign for Japan Parliamentary election 2010-07-11
- How is the media in Japan responding to Naoto Kan's new cabinet? 2010-06-08
- Challenges lie ahead for new Japanese leader Naoto Kan 2010-06-08
- Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan holds his first press conference 2010-06-08