* [Video] Scientists face harsh environment and dangers on Tibetan plateau
Described as the roof of the world, the Tibetan Plateau is home to a diverse and unique range of wildlife, such as the Tibetan antelope, wild yaks and wild donkeys.
* [Video] Scientists to fit tracking system on antelopes
Scientists are now ready to fit tracking devices on Tibetan antelopes on the move, in the Qiangtang Nature Reserve on the Tibetan Plateau.
* [Video] Around 50,000 antelopes gather on Sewu Mountain
Each year during June and July, herds of endangered Tibetan antelopes gather to give birth at the Hoh-Xil Nature Reserve in northwest China’s Qinghai Province.
* [Video] Over 30,000 Tibetan antelopes give birth at peak
This year, over 30,000 pregnant female Tibetan antelopes have gathered at the Zhuonai Lake.
* [Video] Beidou satellite system tracks antelopes´ movements
After giving birth, female antelopes will travel with their calves from Zhuonai Lake in Hoh Xil Nature Reserve, back to their normal habitats.